A Few of My Favourite Things Bracelet
These hand stamped bracelets make unique, sentimental gifts & are reflective of all the special things that happen within a year. Whether a Christmas gift for a best friend or an 18th birthday gift; these make a fabulously thoughtful gift.
These are made to order & can be customised & personalised to have anything you like hand stamped onto the item. PLEASE read all of this description as it will hold nuggets of useful information.
I will not use trademarked brands etc. This is simply a year of favourite things. So if running was your thing this year, I can use the word running but not brands associated with sportswear. If branding is used I will contact you with alternatives.
How to customise
- Jot down the name/& words you would like on your bracelet.
- No more than 55 characters including the designs & spacing for the 150mm bracelet.
- No more than 60 characters including the designs & spacing for 160mm bracelet.
- On image 2 you will see the designs you can choose. I also have a guitar that isn't shown. Please be sure to put the design choices in brackets! If not the whole thing will get a bit confusing!
- The house stamp is not suitable for these bracelets.
- Don't forget the year you'd like. If there is no year I will assume you don't want to add that.
An example of what your note should look like -
Outside bracelet - LEAF KICKING (LEAF) EARLY MORNINGS (SUN) COFFEE BREAKS (CUP) YUMMY CAKES (CUPCAKE) BEST MUM (STICK WOMAN)
Inside bracelet - 1999
Length - 150mm or 160mm
Width - 7mm or 9mm
Thickness - 2 mm
Click here for the sterling silver bracelet
❤ What is hand stamping?
Hand stamping is a fabulous way of making an imprint onto metal. It works completely by hand where metal stamps are held & boshed with a hammer, to leave an imprint. Because hand stamping uses no machinery at all, there may be little variations in depth to the imprints. A perfectly straight line is something that hand stampers worldwide scratch their heads in wonder at. The beauty of hand stamping is the imperfect perfectness of it & the fact that you really can have whatever your heart desires stamped onto a piece that you can treasure forever ❤
❤ Why aluminium?
Aluminium is a wonderfully lightweight metal. It has the beauty of any other metal but it comes with bonus points; it is a fraction of the cost, beautifully lightweight & it is hypoallergenic so perfect if other metals make you a bit on the irritated side.
🎀 If you would like your piece of Sparkle & Dot jewellery gift boxed please follow this link - https://sparkleanddot.com/collections/hand-stamped-gifts-accessories/products/gift-box-for-sparkle-dot-hand-stamped-jewellery-hand-stamped-gift (not suitable for the larger style).