How To Create Your Own Piece
Although all of my pieces can be fully customised; you can always find full details in each description, they still may not tick all of the boxes for you. You are welcome to browse through my shop & take ideas here & there, add bits, take bits away - you get the gist!
All you need to do is send me an email - firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas. You are free to send me a squiggle if you fancy drawing out your idea.
My rules on custom designs are straightforward -
- The idea must be your own (or one of my pieces with extras added).
- I do not touch anything copyright. So, Disney, Marvel, books, lyrics etc. are a big no.
Metals - The materials I use are aluminium, copper, brass, & for jewellery, silver. I have various sizes & styles. If I don't have exactly what you are looking for then it is possible I can get it, so do ask. The silver does need time to be hallmarked too, if it is over a certain weight.
Charms - I have quite a large selection of charms, if I don't have what you are looking for then the chances are I will be able to find something.
Fonts - I have 3 main fonts, a very tiny basic font & 1 very basic typewriter style.The main fonts are Melody, Lollipop (both uppercase & numbers), Always Forever (uppercase, lowercase & numbers). Both basic fonts are in uppercase with numbers too. The main fonts are quirky! Please do ask for example of the full set if you'd like to check however you can see all the main fonts on all of my pieces. I generally don't use the basic fonts (aside from the teeny one on silver) as they're very unforgiving & look a little harsh.
Text - You can have wording, numbers, coordinates, roman numerals or a mix of all!
If you are wanting a custom design it is always better to get in touch as soon as possible just in case any items need sourcing.
I don't charge extra for chatting about your design with you (this can sometimes take hours, but I quite like a natter) however if an item needs ordering in especially for you, then some of the cost of postage may be added into the cost of the finished piece. However I will always give you a no obligation price in the first instance.
- Until payment is received then materials are not ordered & no work is undertaken.
- I will always give an estimated processing time (the time needed to receive supplies & make your piece) before you pay.
- If requested then I will supply a photo proof before shipping. However unless there is a mistake on my part there is not a lot I can do, I cannot take away any stamping so please make sure you are sure on all spellings, dates etc.. I can add to it though, if it is just a little something extra. Please make sure you ask me for a proof though as it isn't something I do as standard.
Any questions please feel free to ask. There is no stupid question & creating a one off gift is super exciting & I understand you will want it to be just right 🖤