Refunds & Cancellations | Sparkle & Dot
As an online business we both have a few rights. And rightly so! You don't get to touch & feel the pieces online so you need to be protected. We all change our minds from time to time!
- Consumer Contracts Regulations allow you to cancel from my standard designs & sizes any time from the moment you place your order and up to 14 calendar days from the day you receive your goods. Please be aware that as a general rule I work quickly! Once you order the chances are I have already started working on it. So although you have 14 days I would really appreciate a cancellation request as soon as possible.
- You must notify me of your wish to cancel and return the goods – by email - email@example.com
- You are responsible for returning the item within 14 calendar days of cancellation and refunds will be paid once the item is received in the same, new, unworn, saleable condition.
- Should the item be damaged then costs will be deducted from any refund.
- Return postage is your responsibility & I would ask that you use a tracked/signed service. It is protection for us both. Standard postage will be refunded to you unless there was a free shipping promotion at the time. However please be aware that any shipping upgrade will not be refunded - RUSH orders etc.
A personalised item is something that has a special, unusual or pet name, date, coordinates, roman numerals etc. on it. These are exempt from returns or refunds unless damaged. You are more than welcome to request a photo proof before I ship your item. Just leave me a note when you purchase or email me - firstname.lastname@example.org
These are not the same as personalised items & returns/refunds are a possibility! If you request a generic size bracelet for example with design/wording that I advertise & can be resold then that isn't a problem & all of the above applies. However if you request something that I need to order in, such as a custom size or wording that is very specific or personal, then the guideline on returns, refunds will be the same as a personalised item.
Please see the full details on 'when will my item arrive'. Make sure that you always provide full name and address details. If an item goes astray because you forgot a house number or gave the wrong post code, then sadly there isn't a lot I can do as I have fulfilled my part by making and shipping to the address you provided.
Hopefully you won't feel the need to cancel or request a refund but if you do; just reach out. I am incredibly friendly, even on Mondays.