Personalised Trainer Tags
❤PLEASE read the instructions further down on how to customise. The photos are a previous custom order & are just for ideas ❤
These fabulous trainer tags are the perfect accompaniment for any pair of trainers (or shoes). A great piece of motivation if you're embarking on a weight loss journey or just trying to keep fit. Of course, you don't have to run a marathon to stick these on your shoes. They can be customised with any wording/date/coordinates & you can choose from the drop down whether you would like the stars/shooting star to decorate, a custom design or if you'd like your pieces leaving plain.
You can select one option from the drop down - 'Plain Is Perfect!', 'Star Me Up!' OR 'Custom'.
1. If you select 'Plain Is Perfect!' you will receive your trainer tags with just the text in the note you request & NO design or stars.
2. If you select 'Star Me Up!' you will receive your trainer tags with the text in your note AND the star design as shown in the images.
3. If you select 'Custom' you can choose your text & design stamp.
HOW TO CUSTOMISE
- Simply use the personalisation box to tell me what to stamp on each tag.
- You can also choose from two fonts - MELODY or LOLLIPOP.
- If you select 'custom' from the design dropdown you can select a design stamp for each tag if you'd prefer something different to the stars. Please see the image.
- The house stamp is not suitable for the tags.
- Please always check for spelling errors as I will stamp exactly what you have asked for.
Each tag will fit a MAXIMUM of 12 characters per line including spaces & only 2 lines. Please take this into account when selecting to have stars or not.
Please use UPPERCASE & instructions in this way (example) -
TAG 1 - 01.02.08
TAG 2 - KEEP RUNNING
If you're unsure or would like more info please pop me over a message or simply 'request a custom order'.
☆ 1 PAIR SUPPLIED (2 tags per set) ☆
☆ Each tag measures 4 cm x 1.5 cm ☆
❤ What is hand stamping?
Hand stamping is a fabulous way of making an imprint onto metal. It works completely by hand where metal stamps are held & boshed with a hammer, to leave an imprint. Because hand stamping uses no machinery at all, there may be little variations in depth to the imprints. A perfectly straight line is something that hand stampers worldwide scratch their heads in wonder at. The beauty of hand stamping is the imperfect perfectness of it & the fact that you really can have whatever your heart desires stamped onto a piece that you can treasure forever ❤
❤ Why aluminium?
Aluminium is a wonderfully lightweight metal. It has the beauty of any other metal but it comes with bonus points; it is a fraction of the cost, beautifully lightweight & it is hypoallergenic so perfect if other metals make you a bit on the irritated side.
The black enamel is not permanent & will wear away over time. If they are subject to being damp or wet then they will wear away much quicker. The imprint will remain & you can use a black permanent fine liner to touch up.
Handmade with love ❤
🎀 If you would like your piece of Sparkle & Dot jewellery gift boxed please follow this link - https://sparkleanddot.com/collections/hand-stamped-gifts-accessories/products/gift-box-for-sparkle-dot-hand-stamped-jewellery-hand-stamped-gift (not suitable for the larger style).