Personalised Small Hand Stamped Metal Bookmark
These small bookmarks are the perfect little gift for any book lover. Seriously, what's not to love about them? Even though they are smaller than my original bookmarks, you can still customise, or you can just grab one of my ideas. These are great stocking fillers & are a fun way to add a bit of sass to your gift giving!
FINISH DETAILS & HOW TO CUSTOMISE
- You can only have one side stamped on the bookmark. Due to the nature of stamping there will be an imprint on the reverse.
- You can use letters and numbers. Please note I will stamp exactly what is in your note so please double check spelling!
- I will place the text how I feel looks best.
- You can select to finish with jute, leather cord or plain!
VERY IMPORTANT - Wording must be your own if you choose 'custom'. No quotes from books, songs, TV shows or films please. Also no brands, so just generic words like tea, coffee etc.
- 20 characters. You can choose ONE design too. If you do not leave any special instructions for me I will stamp just the text (or with the 'Fell Asleep Here' bookmark the moon/star too so if you DON'T want it, let me know).
I will use my judgement when it comes to placement.
Please see the last image.
SIZE 10 cm x 2.5cm
REMINDER - If you do or don't want a design stamp please leave the info for me! Check spellings & don't go over the character allowance. You can find the bigger bookmarks here with lots more character allowance!
❤ What is hand stamping?
Hand stamping is a fabulous way of making an imprint onto metal. It works completely by hand where metal stamps are held & boshed with a hammer, to leave an imprint. Because hand stamping uses no machinery at all, there may be little variations in depth to the imprints. A perfectly straight line is something that hand stampers worldwide scratch their heads in wonder at. The beauty of hand stamping is the imperfect perfectness of it & the fact that you really can have whatever your heart desires stamped onto a piece that you can treasure forever ❤
❤ Why aluminium?
Aluminium is a wonderfully lightweight metal. It has the beauty of any other metal but it comes with bonus points; it is a fraction of the cost, beautifully lightweight & it is hypoallergenic so perfect if other metals make you a bit on the irritated side. Unlike silver, copper & brass; aluminium will not tarnish! Look after it as recommended & aluminium will last a lifetime.
❤ Silver, copper & brass - all of these metals will tarnish at some stage. Brass & copper quicker. You can easily remedy this by following my care instructions. All of these metals can, on occasion, turn the skin a little green where the jewellery sits. This, especially with copper & silver, is nothing to do with the jewellery but your skins tolerance to the metal. Silver does contain traces of copper.