Daddy of Twins Personalised Keyring | Personalised Father's Day Gift
An ideal gift for a new Mummy or Daddy or for Father's Day & Mother's Day, this keying makes a perfect little gift for any parents of twins or triplets! An ideal token for a new Mummy or Daddy or for Father's Day & Mother's Day.This keyring can be personalised with names & a date. Details further down.
Please leave all details in the personalisation box. Read all the details below.
- This can have any recipient you like; Daddy, Mummy, Nanny etc. with an EST. from date around the bottom. Please stay within 8 characters.
- Each rectangle tag can have a name & design. Choose from a stick baby (gender neutral), girl, boy or simply baby feet ❤
You must leave me these details -
1. Main disc - please leave the recipients name. Daddy, Mummy etc.
2. Please leave the date you'd like to go after the 'Est.' on the main disc.
3. Name Tags - no more than 12 characters per tag.
4. Let me know which design for each name. For e.g.
- Leo - stick boy
- May - stick girl
❤ What is hand stamping?
Hand stamping is a fabulous way of making an imprint onto metal. It works completely by hand where metal stamps are held & boshed with a hammer, to leave an imprint. Because hand stamping uses no machinery at all, there may be little variations in depth to the imprints. A perfectly straight line is something that hand stampers worldwide scratch their heads in wonder at. The beauty of hand stamping is the imperfect perfectness of it & the fact that you really can have whatever your heart desires stamped onto a piece that you can treasure forever ❤
❤ Why aluminium?
Aluminium is a wonderfully lightweight metal. It has the beauty of any other metal but it comes with bonus points; it is a fraction of the cost, beautifully lightweight & it is hypoallergenic so perfect if other metals make you a bit on the irritated side.
Brilliant service, quick to respond to my questions and helped me chose a lovely gift. A gorgeous keyring made for my friend.
I had this made for my husband from our twins for Father’s Day 2019, it’s still in beautiful condition and looks as amazing as it does when it first arrived!