Angel Daddy Keepsake | Child Infant Loss Memory Wallet Card
This lovely wallet card makes a beautiful personalised memory keepsake. This one has been designed for a Daddy to an angel baby & was a bespoke piece. These are slim enough to be carried around in a wallet or handbag & you can choose your own words and/or dates.The images are a guide only & full details are below.
- You can use 7 lines with 25 characters per line. Spacing & punctuation uses up a character space so please be aware of that.
- The stars are part of the design so please let me know if you DON'T want them on your card otherwise I will place where I feel they fit best. Depending on wording they may be placed differently than the images.
- I do have other stamp designs so you can choose one to also go on the card if you like. Again just leave all the details in the personalisation box.
You can choose a plain or cut out heart style card. The cut out heart will replace stamping in that corner.
You are welcome to contact me in the first instance to clarify - firstname.lastname@example.org
Things to remember -
1. Wording - please check spellings & use uppercase.
2. Design stamps - you can have the stars in the image & you can also choose something of your own choice from the image. Please let me know in your note.
If there are no details left or I need to check something I will email you so please make sure your email is correct. Also check spam or promotions folder (Gmail especially!) as I often end up there.
The card is approximately the same size as a standard bank card.
Gift boxes are available HERE. You will need to select the 2nd option size (£3.50) 💕
❤ What is hand stamping?
Hand stamping is a fabulous way of making an imprint onto metal. It works completely by hand where metal stamps are held & boshed with a hammer, to leave an imprint. Because hand stamping uses no machinery at all, there may be little variations in depth to the imprints. A perfectly straight line is something that hand stampers worldwide scratch their heads in wonder at. The beauty of hand stamping is the imperfect perfectness of it & the fact that you really can have